Написал комментарий к произведению Уроборос
Я смутно помнил, оказалось это не Азазель, а Один. И Вали получил незаслуженно, ничто не предвещало беды:
Vali asks while tilting his head.
Then the geezer starts to point at Rossweisse-san’s breast, butt, and then her thighs.
“The women’s body part that you like? This Sekiryuutei over here loves breasts. That’s why I thought you also have a fetish like that.”
“Unthinkable. I’m no Oppai Dragon.”
Vali says that with a vexing expression. I’m sorry! This is all my fault!
“Now now, you are also a man. There should be body parts that you like in a woman.”
“……I don’t take interest in those kinds of thing that much. If I had to choose then it would be the hip. I think the line from their waist to their hip is the part which symbolises the beauty of a woman.”
When Vali answers like that…
“……I see. So that makes you a ‘Ketsuryuukou6’.”
When geezer said that……
[………N….Nuoooooooooon…..]
It seems like Albion was flooding his tears out.






Написал комментарий к произведению Шелест алой травы
Как будто кто-то кого-то силком заставляет, и как будто нужно гнать мегабайты текста, описывая каждый шаг героев.